Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The photo

Last week, my classmate and I went to Taitung to have a trip. The photograph was the scene we traveled.
The farthest of the photo are mountains. The mountains are so magnificent that they surrounds with this area. It is such a beautiful scene that I cannot help marveling. The near layer of the photo are a freeway and a red bridge. The freeway is higher than the bridge. Beside the bridge , there is a pink building ,which has four floors. The residents park their cars next to the building. There is a farmland in front of the freeway and bridge. The farmland is paddy fields. It is so green that it makes me feel comfortable and I can relieve myself deeply. The nearest of the photo is a railway lying near the river. Beyond the railways, there are a few electric wires. It is not thick to let me see clearly.
This picture is typical Taitung countryside view. It makes refresh and relaxed. I took this picture, capturing the beautiful view as well as a good memory.

No comments: