Friday, May 18, 2007

Reading journal feeling

After reading this news, I thought many things from it. In Taiwan, most students thought graduating form high school is a starting from wonderful days. But I don’t think so. I am a good example. I do much bad in 94 college exam. I thought I can’t find a good job in where I was accepted by. In order to go to a good college, I decided to prepare one year again. In this year, I did my best in 95 college exam. And I cherished the good chance for me. I want to learn a lot of things in CGU college. Three days ago, a teacher told us how to get a good job. The most important thing is that we need a talent which other person doesn’t need. In the new time, we should learn a professional thing to equip ourselves. This way, we do be a winner in the job market.

No comments: