Monday, May 21, 2007

Reading journal

I chose articles are all about food. There are many different styles in our article. One is about olive oil, another is about hospital special food. And still other is talked about Thanksgiving Dinner. And the last one is home diet which is my favorite.

The article “olive oil” introduces some different oil all over the world. The article chose from Advanced and it is very difficult to study for me. In the article, it is also talked about the benefits of olive oil.

The article “Thanksgiving Dinner” describes the festival food. The article also chose from Advanced. My god! It describes many things in the article, but I can’t know all of them. But the discuss is so interesting.

The article “Hospital Chefs” is talked about a special policy. The policy is that cooker cooks some health food for the patient. I think that is very very good. In my opinion, it will be a tend in Taiwan.

The article “Eat Your Way to a Happy Home” is chose by myself. When I study the article, I missed my family very much. Because I study in CGU, I can’t go home every weekend. This article is very good for us. And the article is chose from Studio Classroom. It is east to study for me.

No comments: